Shear Color Salon
120 PINNACLE PLACE SUITE H
LITTLE RIVER, SOUTH CAROLINA
Hours of Operation
Monday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm*
Tuesday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 6:00 am - 12:00 pm*
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED*
* OFFERING BEFORE AND AFTER HOUR APPOINTMENTS $100 UP-CHARGE
Please browse site for premium services :
Customized Cuts, Colors & Styles Professional On-Location Styling Photo Shoot Image Management
Meet your stylist...
Gerlyn Vereen, known to most by Katriece, has been a beauty industry professional over 27 years. Gerlyn listens and values the client's concerns and desires. A thorough consultation with the client is conducted, blending the information gathered from her client with her professional experience and continuing education. The result of an appointment with her is a personalized, value-based, and caring experience that exceeds the client's expectations.
Gerlyn creates consistent value to her clients in and out of salons by hairdressing and styling, artistic makeup applications, professional photo shoots, image management, and personal assistant to high profile clients. She is an independent stylist, luxury fashion boutique, and a salon owner serving her community.
Her valued services include work with:
- Salon voted "Best of the Top 10 Salons on the Grand Stand";
- Designer Thomas L. Woodard in international magazine publications of Elle, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and GQ under the creative lead of John Wesley;
- Backstage teams of runway shows at Charleston Fashion Week, Columbia Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week;
- Performers on stage at Alabama Theatre, a Grand Stand top must-see attraction
; Ted Gibson and Jason Backe with the Ted Gibson Artistry Team for mid-stage productions; and Victor DeLeon of the Victor DeLeon Design Team for film, editorial, and fashion events. Gerlyn contributes to her community by being a co-founder of Friends of an Angel, which hosted an Annual Pink Bowtie Black Dress Affair Cancer Benefit pre- COVID. The annual benefit encourages and uplifts those who overcome, support, motivate, and care for cancer patients. Our mission is to be the difference in the world of cancer. We give 100% of all donations back to the community.